Sibling's LoVe -1

Sibling's loVe

The sun just arise. The wind that drew through the window really gave a fresh start for today. After taking bath all the tired body just flew away. By looking through the mirror, while buttonning the white long sleves, and tied up the tie, Jaejoong start to reminding all the past. The past that never swept away from his mind. He being have a same dream all the night.

'Just please give me a space to breath.' That's the only word came out from Jaejoong lips. He cannot ask for anything more.

Right when he open the door, there is someone waiting for him outside. While smiling looking at her with her lovely eyes, make all his problem flew away.

"Oppa, why taking you so long? I have been mad waiting for you.."

"Hm..My sis don't even greet me but just complaining..how bad!"

"Oppa, good morning!! Have a nice dream last night?" Han Xin Ling said in a cute way.

Jaejoong just smile looking at Han Xin Ling. He walk down to the dining room where all being gather already. Xin Ling just follow from behind. At the dining table, Changmin and Junsu already waiting for them. Yunho and Yoochun were slept at their own house last night. Yoochun was busy with his music lessons and he maybe followed a trip to UK soon for the international conference. While Yunho was came back from Japan due to their next project. Jaejoong sent Yunho there instead of himself in order to let his dongseng to learn more about this business field.

Each of them have their own house that being origin under their name. Sometime, Yunho and Yoochun will sleep at Villa Suri as well. Villa Suri is the main house or the places that all of them will gathered around. Their father now being living at his summer house at Macau. He said that his long time dream was to plant a garden with a lot of flowers when he old. He wanna live at summer house after he is retired. Unfortunately, he went there alone without his beloved wife. Han Xin ling wanna accompany her father there but due to her study, she needs to stay at Seoul.  

"Hyung, morning." Said Junsu followed by Changmin.

"What happen to Xin Ling today? She woke up early than before." Asks Jaejoong before take a sip of his coffee. Jaejoong curious makes the table become crowd with laugh.

"Oppa!! Wae? I cannot wake up early? Is it wrong?"

"Jae hyung doesn't said it wrong, but just weird. Even there is earthquake, you will never wake up easily." Tell Junsu while bursting into laugh.

"Our Xin ling have a date today. That's why she is wake up early to prepared." Said Changmin make all of them quiet. They look at Xin Ling and at the same time looking Jaejoong.

"Changmin Oppa!!" Xin Ling scream while looking at Changmin. Changmin and Junsu just smile.

"My bad..I just joking okay."Said Changmin back. Then, he continue to eat his sandwiches.

"Jae Oppa.." Xin Ling call Jaejoong. She knows that Jaejoong doesn't like her to be around with boy. That's the reason why  Jaejoong ask her to study at Kyunghee university with Changmin. So, Changmin able to watch her around.

Jaejoong put his cup back on the sources. He looks at Xin Ling." Xin Ling-ah, you know your oppa better, right? I just don't want you to get hurt. But, I know that my baby sis is already 20 and big enough to make her own decision. If you have someone special, just let me know the guy. You can be with him just when i approve it, okay?" Said Jaejoong with a firmly voice. Truthly, he never loud his voices towards Xin Ling.

"Arasso, Oppa..Kamsamnida." Xin Ling smile.

"Aigoo..after this, my job will getting hard." Changmin then complaining.

"Wae? Changmin wae?" Ask Junsu.

"Junsu hyung, you should go to Kyunghee and watch it by yourself. Our sister was really famous there...she.."

"Changmin oppa... You are the same as well. All the girls they really crazy towards you. They came to me and ask me there and then. Aigoo..I'm just a girl, how could I handle that bunch of girls.."

"Yah, both of you..everyday just the same. Can you two dont fight for just one day?" Junsu scream.

Jaejoong just smiles and finish his breakfast. Then, he stands while holdng his black coat. "Junsu, let's go. We still have not finish about yesterday matters."

"Okay, hyung. kajja."

"Xin Ling, we also should take a move. I have a class at 8."

"Me too."

Jaejoong sent his sister and brother first. Before Xin Ling move into Changmin's car, she kiss Jaejoong cheek first. That the routine everyday.

"Aigoo..you already 20, Xin Ling-ah. You're not a baby anymore. How ashamed." Changmin complain make Xin Ling stare angrily at him.

"Just her Jae oppa...Xin Ling-ah, you have 5 oppa. Don't ever forget that." Junsu said in jealous. Xin Ling smile then walk forward to Junsu and kiss his cheek. "Jae oppa loves me more than you, Junsu oppa." Xin Ling words make Junsu startled.

"Xin Ling-ah, it's me who always play with you when your beloved oppa does not around. How you could be so ungrateful?"

"Then, Junsu Oppa..i already pay for that."Said Xin Ling that already set in the car. She pointed her finger to her cheeks. Junsu just smile.

"Aish, this kid. Hyung, your baby sis is really grew up. She will gave us headache. Believe me." Jaejoong smile while looking at the car that alraedy drove away. Just right what Junsu said.