In a females point of view

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Since the members, apart from Seungri came back to Seoul no one had mentioned Marge or asked Youngbae if he is ok, everybody left Youngbae to it. Jiyong was working on his new album alone, when Youngbae decides to drop by.

“Hey, what’s up?” Youngbae greeted him.

“Oh hey! Byunghun hyung and I are working on some songs right now, but he is not here yet. How are things?” he asked and looked at his friend.

Jiyong knew that Youngbae and Marge had broken up but they have never talked about it. In fact, Youngbae didn’t seem to talk about it as well.

“All is good.” He answered. “When is your music video filming?”

“No details yet, there are a lot of things to organize still.” Jiyong said.

“hmm,” Youngbae just nodded, “But you have been here before, you will be fine.” He added.

“Yeah, thanks, I am getting great help.” He said, just then his phone vibrated and it was Dara.

“Dara’s dropping by!” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Oh, do you want me to leave? I can go; I will give you two some privacy.” He said and was at the door when Jiyong stopped him.

“Sit, stay, Dara just texted, she said she wants to speak to you.” Jiyong said curiously.

“Eh? What about?” Youngbae asked surprised.

“I don’t know, she said it’s great you are here, she needs to ask you something anyway.” Jiyong said curiously.

“It’s unlikely that she will ask me something.” Youngbae said.

A few more minutes and Dara knocked on the door before letting herself in.

She greeted Jiyong with a tight hug and smiled warmly at Youngbae.

“Chagiya, you are getting skinnier,” Jiyong said as he let her go.

“Well we have been practicing hard, but don’t worry unlike the other’s Hwangsabbu-nim is allowing me to eat as much as I want!” she said happily. “You two, you look awful!” she said scanning both Jiyong and Youngbae.

“What do you mean awful? People have been complementing my looks!” Jiyong joked.

“Hmm, is that why you are flirting so much this days huh?” Dara said and pouted.

“Aniyo, you know me, I deliberately make those up.” He said and hugged her.

“Hmpf, whatever.” She pretended to be angry and playfully pushed her.

“I had seen your new concept. Why must you bee y?” Jiyong was now the one pretending to be sad.

“Well, the dating ban has been lifted, so I can go get a man I can date.” she teased.

Youngbae watched at the two being playful and sweet. He smiled bitterly. Just then, Dara turned her attention to Youngbae.

“Speaking off, Youngbae, I was wondering if you could take Marge to the concert!” she said excitedly, she didn’t know that they have broken up. “Well you guys won’t be there on the first day of the concert, so maybe on the next day and at the after party!” she said excitedly but was shocked to see Jiyongs’ shocked expression, he turned to look at Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled sadly before he spoke. “Hmmm, maybe if you want to invite her you can give her ticket separately.”

“Huh? Wegure?” she asked confused looking from Jiyong to Youngbae. “What happened? You seem so happy and perfect together!”

“I did something stupid, well we are no longer together.” He said in a sad tone.

“I don’t understand.” Dara said shaking her head. “Since when did you two break up? Why? What happened?” she was now asking the question Jiyong wanted to know.

“Chagiya, maybe we should not get involve much.” Jiyong tried to stop her.

“Aniya, it is ok.” Youngbae said, “Maybe noona can help, I still want to win her back.” He added.

“Tell me what happened first, I am girl too Youngbae, I probably understand better how she feels.” Dara added.

“You know she is leaving in a less than a year’s time right,” Youngbae said, to which Dara nodded. “And well, we sort of agreed to still go with the relationship, I thought, and we agreed that once she leaves maybe we could try having a long distance relationship. At least if we meet up in other country during my holiday we can act more normally. She can continue working as a nurse, she would be doing what she loves, and I will continue with my music. But when we were in Japan I met one of her workmates who was on vacation as well, I heard him say something and it gave me an idea, well he actually advice Marge not to do it, but I thought it was perfect.”

Both Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter