The Proposal

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh my gosh it is so cold!” UJ, May and Colleen said together when they stepped out of the hospital.

“Well it is winter.” Marge said laughing. She smiled brightly as she saw Youngbae pulled over.

“Well I have to go now, Merry Christmas.” She said and gave her friends some kisses.

“Oh, your sun is here, well bye have fun!” May said.

“Have a great time off!” Colleen said.

“Ugh, yiu are ditching your friends for a man!” UJ said faking a hurt expression.

“Sorry, but I promise to spend new year with you!” She replied her friends.

Youngbae rolled down his window to greet her friends.

“Merry Christmas!” Youngbae said.

“Drive safely and enjoy you two!” UJ said.

“We will!” he said and nodded to them and drove off.

“I have already made dinner!” Youngbae said as he opened the door to their house.

“Hmm, and set up the place as well.” Marge said smiling at him.

“Not quite.” He said kissing her lightly.

“I will just go change, I am covered with stuff from work.” Marge said extending her arms to push Youngbae away from her.

“Right, my neat and clean freak baby.” Youngbae teased. “I bought you something, I want you to wear it tonight.” he whispered in her ear

“I will finish up dinner preparations while you get ready.” Youngbae added.

It didn’t took Marge long to freshen up. She wore Youngbaes’ gift it was a simple red cocktail dress with a deep V –cut and had a black silk just below the V- cut forming a bow at the back. The dress was simple, y and elegant.

Youngbae was busy preparing the table in the living room near the fireplace that he didn’t noticed Marge walking down the stairs.

“Babe, did you pick this dress out yourself?” Marge said as she was walking down.

Youngbae turned around, he knew the dress would look good on Marge but not this good, the cut was perfect, The v-cut was teasing him but she manage to make it look elegant and not ty. The dress fitted her well accentuating her curves which Youngbae loved. 

“Of course, I knew this dress would be perfect on you, that mannequin wasn’t doing it justice.” He said and kissed her. “Chajiya, you look really beautiful tonight, thank god we are alone, I don’t want anyone else staring at you.” he said smiling at her.

Marge smiled, You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter