A year has passed

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Youngbae went up to the rooftop, it was late so the city lights gave off a great view. He stood there thinking about the things that happened for the past year. He lost Marge, he went and did heavy promotions, worked day and night, at some point he was happy to make so many people happy but still after the stage ends and he is alone he still thinks of her. He thought he would be ok, he would forget the pain, but he was wrong. As his enlistment gets nearer he longs to be comforted by one person, that one person whom he pushed away. He can’t help but tear up when he recalled the last time she kissed him. He could feel her tears against his skin. He would drive by her apartment hoping to see her but like always only strangers live there.

Youngbae looked at the stars and whispered. "Jagi, I wish you are doing well." he said and tears started flowing.

His heart aches, he wasn't scared to be going inside, he was however feeling lonely that Marge wasn't there to bid him goodbye, and she wont be there to welcome him back. Youngbae knew his fans would be there cheering for him, but he can't help but long for her. 

"Babe, I miss you!" He whispered in the air foolishly hoping it would reach her. 

Youngbae closed his eyes and imagined Marges' smiling face, he can still picture her perfectly. He smiled as he envision her smiling at him. 

"Marge I love you!" he screamed and started sobbing uncontrollably. He didn't care if someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter