A minute too late

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae went inside the airport and scanned to find Marge there were people who recognized him and started pointing at him.

“What gate?” he mumbles to himself.

“Bae, we can’t just search the entire airport lest ask them for direction.” Top said and he pulled Youngbae and head for the information area.

“Excuse me miss, we need to know what gate the flight for Australia is boarding.” Jiyong asked.

“Well do you know which airline it is?” the woman asked.

“No, but what airlines are there?” Top said.

“Well there are actually seven flights schedule, three of it already left this morning, there is one bound for Melbourne that just left a few minutes ago and the other three tonight.

“Is there anything else?” Philippines?” Jiyong asked desperately.

“We don’t have anything as of the moment, we have one for the afternoon.” The attendant said.

“Are you sure the one flight left? Maybe it got delayed. Check again please.” Jiyong said.

“I am sure sir. I just checked.” The girl said.

“Could you know if someone missed that flight?” Top said.

“I am sorry, but I cannot give you information about the passengers’ sir.” She replied.

“Oh come on, just this once please? She is a close friend of mine.” Jiyong said cutely.

“I am sorry sir but I really can’t.” The girl replied.

“This happens in movies, why don’t you help us and make it happen in reality?” Top said looking intently at the girl trying to melt her with his stare.

“Omo, I – I am sorry but I can’t do that.” The girl said and looked away.

“Give it up, she left.” Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter