chapter 26

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was an hour more before the end of their shift, when the ambulance was called and a walked in patient came. After that, one patient from the other started to flood in. It was already 3 pm but Marge is still caught up with things to do because of the sudden influx of patient.

“Geesh your busy!” UJ said when he saw Marge charting as fast as she can. “Wait for you by the car then!” UJ said as he was about to turn Hyunbin called him.

“It’s Ok UJ I’ll take her home.” He said.

“Aniyo.” UJ and Marge remarked in unison.

“It’s okay I will wait.” UJ said.

“No go home, I will take all of them home, we don’t know what time we finish here.” Hyunbin said. “Hyejung and Marge live close to each other. I will drop them off.” Hyunbin insisted.

UJ look at Marge with worry.

“Go! Doctors order.” Hyunbin said laughing.

UJ didn’t argue but was still sceptical when he walked towards the car. He decided to wait instead, rolled down the windows, and played some music.

------------------------------------------------

“Hyung! I am going out!” Youngbae said as he was fixing himself.

“Oh, where?” his manager said standing up.

“No you don’t have to come with me. I will go out with Marge.” He said as he examined himself.

“Do I still look like Taeyang?” he asked.

“Well, yeah, the shirt, the shoes, and your face.” His manager said.

“I think I should wear this glasses, and you’re right, people have seen me with this shoes. Igo! This is new!” he said and changes his shoes.

“Yeah, it’s new and you’re the only one who has it.” His manager said peaking out of the window.

“Ah Youngbae there are fans down there. How do you expect to go out?” his manager asked.

“Now? Do I still look like BigBang Taeyang?” he asked again ignoring his manager concern about the fans.

“Hmm, yes.” His manager said. “Maybe you didn’t hear me but there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter