Time to let go

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I have to do this.” Youngbae kept staring at his empty coffee cup, he had been staring hard at it deep in thoughts that he didn’t noticed Marge came inside the café.

Marge walks in and finds her boyfriend deep in thoughts staring at his empty coffee cup.

“Interesting cup.” She said and sat on the chair opposite Youngbae but he didn’t notice her.

“Earth to Youngbae.” She said and snaps her finger in front of him catching his attention.

He was surprised to see Marge, he didn’t notice she already arrive, instead of greeting her warmly he look at her with a sad expression.

“Hey, are you ok?” she asked. She was concerned Youngbae wasn’t his usual self.

“Yeah.” He said and fakes a smile, “How was your day?” he asked as he held her hand.

“It was ok. I can tell something is bothering you. Babe, what’s up?” she asked.

“Nothing, I am fine, just work.” He said and called for the waitress.

“If you say so.” She said and gave him an encouraging smile, “well I hope things turn out for the best.” She added.

Youngbae looked at their hands intertwined; his heart was already aching knowing that this was the last time he gets to hold her like this.

Marge could definitely tell something was up, and it was far more serious than work.

Youngbae look at her and smiled, “So, how are the preparations for Australia?” he asked.

“Well they are almost done packing. UJ will send the documents along with my letter today.” She said smiling.

Youngbae smiled he remembered when Marge told him she wasn’t leaving. She was staying here for him. Now he has to make sure she goes with her friends, after all he can’t be with her anymore.

“So they are all set then,” he said.

“They are, you should check the apartment, it looks almost empty, they did more packing after we went out.” She said.

“So you are moving out of the building as well?” he asked.

“Yeah, I found a two bedroom flat, its close by, I will move some of my stuff three weeks from now.” She said.

“Two bedroom?” Youngbae said teasing. He remembered talking about it.

----------------------------------------------------

“Now that you are staying, maybe we can try moving in together. Guess it was perfect timing I bought this house for us.” Youngbae said.

“Hmm, I was thinking of staying in the city, this is quite a drive, even for the both of us. I have been looking into some flats.” Marge said.

“Hmm, you have point, but what’s wrong with your current one? It is perfect, it is near our dorm.” Youngbae said.

“But it is too big for me, four bedroom and I will be living alone.” Marge said.

“Well, I would stay over  all the time if you like, but yeah you are right, we don’t need those spare rooms. One bedroom is enough.” Youngbae said and started kissing the side of her neck.  

Marge laughed at Youngbaes’ remark. “I was looking at some two bedroom flat near the area. I will have a viewing next week.” Marge said lifting his head up to face her.

“Two? But babe, I don’t plan on sleeping on the other room, I am sleeping in the same room with you.” he said and went on top of Marge positioning himself to kiss her.

“Cuddle with you.” he said caressing her face.

“Kiss you.” he added and kisses her.

“And make love to you.” Youngbae said doing exactly that.

-------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter