Draft Letter

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung,” Youngbae said and peeked inside his presidents’ office.

“Oh Youngbae, what is wrong?” He asked and stopped what he was doing, something in Youngbae’s expression told him he was very troubled.

“Hyung, am I disturbing you? I can come back later.” Youngbae said.

“No, no you are not. Come on in. What do you want to talk about?” Yang Hyun Suk said.

“Hyung, I just want to let you know I received this today.” Youngbae said and handed his president his draft letter.

Yang Hyun Suk, look at the letter, he was very familiar with it, “So what do you want to do?” He asked Youngbae.

“I want to do it hyung, I don’t want to delay it any longer.” Youngbae said.

“Okay then. So do you have anything you want to do before going to the military, or do you want to go in quietly?” Yang Hyun Suk asked.

“I want to do every bit of music I can before I go hyung. I want to go all out.” Youngbae said.

“Youngbae, what about Marge, does she know? Did you tell her?” He asked.

Youngbae kept silent. “Hyung that is another thing, Marge has agreed to stay here, but now that I am going away, I am thinking if I should ask her to go as well.” Youngbae said.

“It will be two years, and it still depends on what type of military service you…” Yang Hyun Suk.

“I don’t want any special treatment hyung. I want to serve my country with the best of me.” Youngbae said.

“That is good to hear Youngbae, but you know it will be two years, you can’t freely see her, and well, I can suggest, but you know what is best.” Yang Hyun Suk said.

“Hyung do you think I should send her away? I mean I think I should send her away.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter