the scolding pt 2.

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So you two had fun last night Jiyong Youngbae?” he asked, his voice stern.

The two just kept quiet and bow their heads, Seunghyun wasn’t interested at all.

“You know why I called for you.” he started talking. “Youngbae here had been rumbling his heart out last night without thinking of the consequences, I talked to your managers that this already happened in Japan while you were on tour, and that you two separated after that. Is that correct?” he asked.

“Neh sajangnim.” Youngbae answered.

“Youngbae are you aware of how big this kind of decision is?” he asked.

Youngbae just kepts quiet, he knew it was a rhetorical question.

“Jiyong, as leader what where you doing? Jiyong, you should have been careful when you took him out last night. Seunghyun, as the eldest of the group, aren’t you supposed to at least guide your dongsaeng. Daesung, what where you doing during all this time? Youngbae was living right next to your room. Youngbae, did you ever think that if you made that slip last night in the bar what kind of scandal that could have been. If you have pressed the wrong number to call and dialled someone else’s’ number, it would have been a big scandal on the internet, jeopardizing not only your career but the safety of the girl you are dating?”

Neither of them spoke. They just bowed their heads down.

“Youngbae I have told you before, I have told all of you that you should be careful with whom you date and how you act towards that person in public. I know you are happy that you have her back and have her by your side again but what you did last night was stupid. You are not rookies anymore, in fact even rookies are more careful than you. What you are so confident that you are Big Bang and you are untouchable? If you have called a different number last night, what do you think would have happened?” he said.

“I am very disappointed in you Youngbae, you were really careless, and in both of you Jiyong and Daesung, you were both there and you didn’t watch over each other.” Yang said.

“Hyung it is not their fault, it is mine, I was reckless, I wasn’t thinking.” Youngbae spoke.

“Yes you’re right, you loss control of your drinking which lead you to do stupid things, but nevertheless this two where there as well and what did they do? They just dump you to bed.” He said. “Do you think that is being responsible on your part?” he asked Jiyong and Daesung.

Daesung just shook his head whilst Jiyong spoke. “Aniyo hyung, Mianhe.”

Seunghyun stood there like a statue, he really didn’t see the point that he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter