An Old Friend

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“All right all right, I am heading back now, I just went out to get something to eat.” Dara said pouting.

“You should not go out alone.” Jiyong said on the other line.

“It’s ok, I am heading back now, I will call you when I reach the dorm I am driving.” She said and hangs up.

She turned around the corner and pressed on the break with a shock. Her eyes weren’t deceiving her, it was indeed Marge, there was no mistaking it was her and she was here in Seoul just like Jiyong said.

She looked around and did a U-turn and parked beside Marge, press the horn, and roll down the window startling Marge.

“Marge!” she greeted her brightly.

“Sandy?!” she asked in disbelief.

“Get in!” She said opened the passenger seat and pulled Marge inside.

For such a small girl Dara did have a lot of strength.

“Oh  my gosh, Jiyong told me that you might be here, that Youngbae had thought he saw you earlier and you really are here.” She said excitedly. “I am taking you to YG, they are there.”

“Sandy no. I am not back for good, I am just here for today because my flight got cancelled but I am leaving first thing tomorrow.” she said.

“Wait what?” Dara asked and pulled over.

“Sorry, but I didn’t mean to show myself to him awhile ago, I didn’t know how he noticed me but I just met my friend and she told me that bigbang were having a shoot across the road, you don’t have to tell him I am here.” She said.

“Mianhe but I have somewhere else to go.” She said and tried to get out of the car but Dara locked the car.

“Yah. It is late, it would be hard getting a taxi, I will drop you off wherever you’re going.” She said and started the car.

“You don’t have to do this, it’s quite far actually.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter