I'll Stay

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Stay?” Youngbae asked looking at Marge with a curious expression.

“I’ll explain later, what are you doing here?” Marge asked.

“Well, originally I wanted to talk to Mae, and take you out for dinner.” Youngbae said.

“Well, let’s go out I have something to tell you anyway.” Marge said.

“Why do I feel nervous.” Youngbae said with pained expression.

Marge smiled. “Don’t worry you will love it!” She said and kissed him on the cheeks.

They drove to a restaurant and Youngbae requested for a private room. Youngbae placed their orders and was eager to hear what Marge had to say.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Youngbae asked with a worried expression.

“Relax, it is that big of a deal but it is not bad news okay!” Marge said reassuring Youngbae.

“You know, you have three months left, and well to be honest, I want to do nothing but spend every moment I can with you, I am just thought, you would be leaving early, or backing off the engagement.” Youngbae said honestly.

“Oh I think I have traumatize you with my reaction last year huh?” Marge said laughing.

“I know you said yes, but I still can’t help but worry once you leave.” Youngbae said.

“Well that is the thing Bae, I have decided that…” she paused and looked at Youngbae.

“I am staying. I am not joining them, I will be staying here with you instead.” Marge said smiling at him.

Youngbae quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter