the chase

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, do you want to eat? I feel like eating some kimchi stew.” Youngbae said. “Let us eat Korean food before we take our flight.” He added.

“Sure, are you paying?” his manager joked.

“Neh! I will!” he said.

Youngbae finished sorting out his stuff and went outside of YGE to a nearby kimchi stew shop.

-------------------------------------------------

That morning Marge woke up her eyes puffy.  She wasn't’ able to sleep at all, she was in pain and it wasn’t the type of pain that can be taken away by medication. She really didn’t like to self pity and being emotional but she felt relieve whenever she hears the song, although it causes her pain to hear the lyrics but at the same time it helps her ease the pain so she gave in and listen to the song again. The entire time she acted strong but she realize that she wanted him back, so she decided to give it another go.

You don’t live before my eyes but
You live when I close them
In another person’s arms,
Thinking the same memories
You’re not by my side but
My body remembers you
In another person’s arms,
Thinking the same memories

After the third verse Marge got the courage and took her phone out and sent Youngbae a message.

“Do you still remember our deal for the 29th. I will be there. Sorry I was stupid, I was a fool, please forgive me.”

 

------------------------------------------------

They were in the middle of their meal when Youngbae’s phone beep, he look at it and was surprise to see Marge name. He quickly opened to read it.

He read the message and smiled to himself. This was something new, he has never seen this side of her. 

“Oh you got special message? You look so happy.” His manager pointed out.

“Neh, it’s from Marge.” He said.

“Oh! You two are talking again.” His manager said surprise.

“Yeah, I agreed to give her some time alone and apparently it work.” He said.

“Are you sure about this? You look so happy this past few days being single.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter