Ramyeon Mishap

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marge tried to turn her attention to the ramyeon. She decided to make more since Youngbae’s brother was here. She was hoping that she doesn’t screw up the ramyeon as well. She remembered making this stuff back in the UK, they would always add chicken and vegetable bits to it, but she wasn’t sure if Youngbae would like it. She was holding the eggs on her hand and wascontemplating weather it’s okay to put the eggs in that she didn’t notice Youngbae came back.

He smiled at her. Noticing how focus she was since she was just cooking ramyeon. He held her hand, which was holding the egg and guided it in cracking the egg open as they placed it inside the ramyeon.

“Now is the perfect timing to place the eggs.” He said staring at her.

Her eyes, lips and most of all her sweet scent were intoxicating him.

On contrary, Marge’s heart must have gone tachycardic and is a beat away from a fatal arrhythmia. The moment Youngbae touched her hands her heart had been beating frantically. Youngbae never really fancies perfume so his scent was always natural and manly, which appealed to her more.

Youngbae closed his eyes and dip his head lower to Marge’s lips, Marge just stood there and closed her eyes. Half of her rational was screaming no while the other half agrees with her body and scream for her to stay put and wait for it.

Youngbae mind was focus on kissing her it didn’t mind where his other limbs where heading he was leaning down, naturally his hands was moving downwards as well to the point that it touched the scorching hot pot.

“Aw!” he screamed pulling away.

Marge blink away and sighed deeply. She took his hands and run it through the tap water. Youngbae was going to adjust for a much more colder temperature but Marge stopped him.

 “You don’t want it to blister keep it there for 10 minutes at least.” She said and continued, “Do you have first aid kit in here?” she asked.

Youngbae nodded and pointed at the top cabinet. “Marge could you turn the stove off?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter