She Left

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge and UJ boarded the plane and went home. Marge acted like everything was fine, she went and did her daily routine minus the part where she would exchange messages with Youngbae. Weeks have past and still she refuse to speak to him or talk about him.  

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

The boys flight landed, they are now back in Korea for a few weeks. Youngbae was eager to get back, he wanted to fix things with Marge, there is no way she can escape him now. While they were in Japan, he kept trying to call her send her messages but Marge would either cancel or ignore his calls, and he wasn’t sure if he read his messages. He tried phoning her at her house but she made it clear that she doesn’t want to talk to him.

 “Youngbae, cheer up!” Jiyong said trying to uplift Youngbae. “We are back now, you can talk better now.” He added.

“Molla, she doesn’t pick up my calls. She is ignoring me, no message, no answer or anything.” Youngbae said.

“Have you tried ignoring her as well. Some girls when you ignore them they start to chase,” Seunghyun said.

“Matchi, maybe you should play hard to get this time.” Jiyong added.

“I don’t know about that. What if because of that I completely loose her.” Youngbae said.

“Well, during the short time you have been together there is no denying that you really did have some major connection, so I doubt it will just disappear like that. Good thing we are back.” Jiyong said.

“Well to keep your mind off things why don’t you take a break tonight.” their manager suggested. “Start fresh tomorrow.”

“So you want to hang tonight? Maybe we can skate!” Jiyong invited Youngbae.

“Aniyo, I need to see her first.” Youngbae said.

“Is she home?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter