Hyungs advice

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The moment the other three left Yang motioned for Youngbae to sit down and he did. The chair is made of fine quality but nevertheless it made him uneasy, he knew there were still more to come. He was bracing himself for it.

“I heard about what happened in Japan, but their description was vague. I believe it started there.” Yang said.

“I, I recklessly ask her to be with me, I did not say the right words and end up looking down on her. Asking her to use me so she can stay here, she found the idea offensive and degrading for her so she packed her bags and left. She went back here and refused to talk to me for months. I kept trying to make things better with her but the more I tried to chase her she kept pushing me away. So, I told her that I will leave her alone. I will give her time to think. I told her that I really don’t want to lose her and I love her, and well it work. The time we spent apart was hard for me, for us both because she realise how she felt for me and on the day of the 2ne1 concert, that’s when we decided to make things work the second time.” He said.

“Did the two of you settle your issues?” Yang asked.

“Neh we did sajangnim. She realize the misunderstanding on her part.” He said.

“And you what did you learn from it?” he asked.

“That I should think first before I act.” He said.

“And are you thinking right now?” his president asked.

“I have been thinking about it hyung.” Youngbae said.

“It seems like you haven’t, all you think about is yourself.  Have you asked her why she doesn’t want to get married? Yes you gave her time, for her to realize if she really loves you and everyone who have seen the two of you can say you do love each other, but Youngbae you have to know you two are different individual, with different desire and different aspiration. You are young and ambitious, and there is nothing wrong in wanting things in life but if you rush into things this can hinder your ambitions, then you will grow together having this what if’s later in life.” He said.

Youngbae just kept quiet.

“I am not against you settling down, but if I know and sense that you are making this decision recklessly as your president and as your father I will not hesitate to point out your wrong.”

 “Youngbae you need time to think about these things, you will be flying to Japan next wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter