News from Aussie

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how are things between you and Bae?” UJ asked while driving back home.

“Everything is okay, why did you ask?” Marge ask.

“Nothing, I am just curious how do you guys do it, be that in love and yet not be able to be together?” Uj asked curious.

“You sound like him!” Marge said laughing.

“He does complain about how his schedules, his status prevent him from spending time with me, so instead of telling him it is indeed burdensome I do my best to comfort him and make him understand. He can be stubborn sometimes you know. Marge said.

“Don’t you just hate it that you can’t freely walk the streets with Youngbae?” UJ asked.

“You know Youngbae complain about that a lot, and yes there are things that I want to with him, but I just can’t because he is who he is.” Marge said.

“Well maybe you guys could do that outside of Korea.” UJ said.

“Hmm, we never did go out on a date just ourselves in Japan, so I can’t say.” Marge said.

“Well why not try in the land down under. Australia. You are still aware of it right? We are leaving next year. Are you still up for it?” UJ asked.

“To be honest I haven’t really talked to Youngbae about Australia, I know he is bothered about me leaving. I really want to go, but I also don’t want to leave him.” Marge said.

“What will you do if he asks you to choose?” UJ asks.

“I don’t know to be honest. I want to go and travel and continue my work but I don’t want to be selfish, I know it will hurt him if leave.” Marge said.

“Does that mean if the time comes you are sacrificing your work for Youngbae?” UJ asked.

“Yeah, it can come to that.” Marge said.

“Well I knew you would choose Youngbae.” UJ said as they got out of the car.

“You really change after meeting him, you have always been a great friend and selfless but with Youngbae you just seem to grow more as a person. You learn how to share your life with others.” UJ said.

“I remember when we teased you about being single, and you weren’t bothered at all and now look at you giving up nursing to cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter