It's Over

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UJ walked around the airport and look for Marge, he saw her walking towards the smoking room.

“Marge!” he called.

“Going for smoke without me?” UJ said as he run up to her.

“Done talking?” She asked.

“Yeah, he didn’t tell me what happened either, he kept saying he wants to see you and speak to you. Why can’t you just pick up the phone?” UJ said as he opened the door of the smoking room.

“Let me smoke in peace then I will talk to him.” Marge said.

UJ stood beside her and was just observing her, Marge was clearly stressed out, and after puffing one stick, she took another one out and another one.  In their eight years of friendship, he knows Marge habits and ways, one of this is smoking. She would always carry a packet but would never light a stick not unless she is drinking with friends and her friends are smoking as well, or if she is really stress out by something. In those eight years, he had only seen Marge smoke once for the latter reason, this is the second time so he knows something was up, since the first time she smoke because of stress was a life and death situation.

“I’m done.” Marge said, as she threw but out the bud on the sand box.

“Good,” UJ said doing the same and walking out.

Marge took her phone out and switches it on. Notifications after notifications kept pouring in. She ignored all of it and calls Youngbae. UJ can foresee a train wreck about to happen. Marge was not going to make amends tonight.

“Be kind to him!” UJ warned when Marge pressed for the call button.

Half into the ringing tone Youngbae picked up the phone.

“Chagiya, mianhe, Where are you?” Youngbae answered right away.

“I’m fine. Don’t wory about me. I can perfectly take care of my self. Just focus on your work. What happened earlier shows how much we rush into this relationship and how little we know of each other.” Marge said.

“Chagiya, come back.” Youngbae said.

“Bae, lets end this, like I said, it is over. Mianhe, I still find it unacceptable what you said earlier. I really need space right now. Let us reevaluate ourselves. Please don’t call me anymore or try to find me. Just focus on your work.” Marge said.

“Babe, I was just thinking that it would be best, ~” Youngbae tried to explain.

“Did you even consider how I would feel? How that scenario would make look?” She said now trying to fight the tears that are dying to escape from her.

“Chagiya, please don’t do this.” Youngbae said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter