Not herself

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed and like Youngbae had said he did leave her alone. There were no calls or text. She didn’t even knew that Youngbae went to china for another leg of their tour. They would occasionally pass on the hallways but Youngbae would either ignore her or be busy with his phone.

One morning when Marge and her friends were on their way to work they bumped into Youngbae who happens to be just getting back.

“Good Morning!” UJ greeted Youngbae.

“Good Morning.” He happily greeted back.

“You seem really happy. Just getting back?” UJ asked as he was about to step inside the car.

“Yeah, had a pretty fun and late night, well day actually.” he replied.

“Seems like it. Did you hang with Mina noona again?” UJ teased.

Youngbae blushed and was shock but he was smiling.

Marge heard their conversation and she glanced at the driver’s side mirror to check Youngbae’s reaction, and she didn’t like what she saw.

“No need for words. Your smile says it all!” UJ said.

“No, it’s not what you think!” Youngbae said laughing.

Marge couldn’t stop herself. She didn’t want to hear any more of it so she press on the horn and called for his friend.

“UJ, let’s go, we’ll be late!” she called trying to hide the annoyance in her voice.

“Well that’s Marge calling! Bye, see you around.” UJ said and stepped inside the car.

Youngbae look at their car and wave goodbye as they drove off.

Once they got in the hospital Marge walked straight to the staffroom and change to her regular scrubs and went straight to her station without a word, causing concern to her friends.  

 “What’s up with her?” UJ asked once Marge had left.

“I don’t know but she seems different this morning.” RIna said.

“Probably hormones.” Colleen said.

“Most likely!” Mae said.

During her shift, Youngbae’s smile and look keep popping inside her head, then the name “Mina” somehow it made her feel uneasy. She didn’t mind when Youngbae was being paired up with other celebrities and their back up dancer because she had met them and Youngbae told her they were nothing but this one, she didn’t know who she was.

“Noona! Are you okay?” Hyunseng said shaking her.

“Huh? Yeah, Why?” she said as she snap back to reality.

“You are weird this morning, you already received the endorsement but you are still staring at the endorsement notebook, there is nothing interesting in there anyway.” Hyunseng pointed out.

“Oh yeah, that.” She said and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter