Bros For Life

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Bro are you asleep?” Jiyong asked when Youngbae answered the phone.

“I won’t be answering the phone if I was Ji, what’s up?” Youngbae said.

“Can you come over to my room, I need to tell you something important.” Jiyong said.

“Okay, I will be right over.” Youngbae said and hangs up.

He took his jacket put his shoes on and went to his best friends room. He knocked and he heard Ji calling for him to come in.

Jiyong was seating in one of the sofa facing the window holding an amber coloured liquid.

“Hey what’s wrong man?” Youngbae said and took the seat beside him.

“You want something to drink?” Jiyong asked.

“No I am fine, are you alright Ji, is something wrong?” Youngbae asked concerned.

“I am drafted Bae, once we get back, I am submitting myself for medical check up.” Jiyong said and took a sip from his drink.

Youngbae kept silent, he does not know what to say.

“When did you get the letter?” Youngbae asked.

“A few days before we left, I don’t know what to do man.” Jiyong said and run his hands through his hair messing it around.

“It will be alright Ji, we all have to go through this.” Youngbae said and puts his hand on Jiyongs shoulder to console him.

“Bae, I am scared. I don’t know what to expect, I know they hate me.” Jiyong said.

“You will do great man. I know you will. This your chance to prove to them that you are not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter