sober pt2

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh Jiyong you’re here. Did you eat already?” she asked smiling.

“Not yet, I got the call this morning and wondering if Youngbae is ready.” She said.

“Well have something to eat first. Shillang is getting ready.” She said smirking.

“Shillang?” Daesung asked and looked from Jiyong t Marge.

“He doesn’t remember a thing so I decided to about it today.” She said.

“Noona, he might think you are serious.” Jiyong said and took the bowl of rice that Daesung passed him.

“I am serious. You should be calling me hyung-so.” She said in a serious tone that Jiyong almost choked and Daesung just stared in disbelief.

“Wait what should I call you guys? Doeryonim or seobangnim?” she asked still in a serious tone.

Top who recieved the message went to meet s at their dorm and was shock at what he heard.

“Why are you referring us that? What did I miss?” He askedlooking  from Marge’s amused expression to Jiyong and Daesung’s shock expression.

“Oh Seunghyun-ssi.” She said bowing to him in greeting.

She examined the look of the three men and laughed. “You guys I was only joking!” she said.

“Noona, don’t do that. My heart stopped.” Jiyong said.

“Why would noona joked about it?” Seunghyun asked confused.

Jiyong look cautiously at Marge as if he wasn’t sure if he was allowed to tell about it, but Marge just smiled.

“Well as you know, Youngbae was so drunk last night that he told Marge that they should get married and started calling her buin.” He started to explain.

“Again?” Seunghyun said and shaking his head.

“Well that is not even half of it. Youngbae was so drunk and excited because Marge played along that he called sajangnim ~” Jiyong wasn’t able to continue as Seunghyun who was seated in front of him sprayed spit and water all over his face and his very expensive outfit.

“AH hyung!” Jiyong complained, Daesung frantically stood up and got Jiyong some towel.

“But hyung was really drunk last night. I didn’t think noona and hyung would take it seriously.” Daesung said.

“So let me guess we are being called today on two possible reasons, one getting a major scolding from Youngbae’s actions last night or two, to schedule the wedding.” Seunghyun said smiling.

“I hope it’s for the second reason.” Youngbae said as he walks out of his room, he took one look at Jiyong and asked. “What happened to you?”

“Showered him with spit!” Seunghyun said raising his hand, indicating that he did it.

“Oh hyung, that is disgusting.” Youngbae said and took a sit beside Marge.

“Well I was surprise. So where is the ring?” Seunghyun asked him.

“What? No ring. Look Youngbae was drunk and talking nonsense last night. Now you better apologize before your dongsaeng or your hyung get into trouble.” She told him

“But noona I heard it you said yes.” Daesung said.

“See I got two witnesses.” Youngbae said grinning.

“That doesn’t count you were heavily influenced by alcohol, besides you wouldn’t even remember about it if I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter