First Meeting

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late at night, Youngbae, and couple of their friends decided to go outside in a park to play with their skateboards. 

“This is great! There are not that many people outside tonight.” Jiyong said.

“Neh, But there are a lot of couples though!” Sung Min, one of YG dancers joke around.

Youngbae laughed as he looked around, he saw that there was a couple huddled closely walking sided by side. He smiled painfully as he remembered Marge, he tried to push the memory away by riding on his skateboard. He laughed to masked the pain he is experiencing. He has been doing this, skateboarding, music, dance, exercise. Trying to keep himself busy and surrounded by people so he won’t have time to think about her. He was slowly accepting the fact that she would never come back.

He had met her friends in the parking lot, but they never really exchange words, UJ was the warmest of them, giving apologetic smile as they passed each other.

“Youngbae, you are getting better and better!” Jiyong complimented him.

He smiled proudly,                                    

“If fans could see you now I swear they would go, Ooh! Oppa you are so cool!” they teased.

“But hyung only wants one girl to cheer for him!” Sung Min joked, he knew that Youngbae has a girlfriend what he missed out is that they already broken up.

Youngbae smiled, he won’t deny he liked the idea but he knew she was far from him now.

Jiyong looked at Youngbae, his best friend is really good at putting a front.

“Oh let’s try some stunts, Jiyong said trying to divert the topic.

They skate for a couple more hours, Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter