The price of fame

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae froze when he heard her voice. His heart started to beat wildly.

“I thought its best to take it out since we are not keeping that promise anymore. Give the other lovers some space.” She said.

Youngbae turned to face her and there she was. Just like how he saw her earlier. He didn’t want to blink afraid that she might be gone. His eyes travelled to her hand where she was dangling the lock with the key in it.

“I was about to throw it when I thought I saw you.” she said and smiled at him.

Youngbae lost it, pulled Marge towards him, and hugged her tightly.

“I miss you.” he said.

Marge was taken aback with Youngbae’s action, but she will not deny it, it feels good to be in his arms again. She felt at home.

“Bae, people might recognize you.” she said and tried to push him away.

“I don’t care.” He said and squeeze her tighter, “You’re here, your back that’s all that matters.” He said.

Marge could feel the pain in his heart. She knew what she is about to say would pain him so much more, and it hurts her as well, but she has to say it.

“I am not staying. I am leaving in a few hours.” She said and let go of Youngbae letting her hands drop to her side.

“What do you mean you are leaving?” Youngbae asked as pulled himself away from her to look at her clearly.

“I was just stopping over Bae. I am leaving tomorrow.” she said.

“Oh, is that Youngbae oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter