An invitation and a kiss

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He decided not to bother anyone and walk home since their dorm is close by, it was really late and there was no fans waiting outside YG office He needed fresh air anyway. He went inside using the main entrance; he heard the elevator door open and run to catch it.  He manage to get to the door in time, and saw who the passenger was, just like in the movies it was Marge. She was wearing a body hugging dress with a deep v-cut neckline, it definitely showed her curves, and judging by her look it seemed that she came from the club. Youngbae frown when he saw the dress, he could just imagine the man trying to get close to her.

“Hi!” he greeted her, “You look great!” he added before he could stop himself.

“Thanks.” She replied.

“Your dress, it’s too short. I don’t like it.” He said and frowned at her reflection.

Marge smiled but did not turn her head to look at him when she replied. “Were no longer together, so what I wear shouldn’t concern you.”

“Mianhe,” Youngbae sighed deeply. “I miss you.”

She turned to look at him, “I m~~~” Marge stopped herself on time, she was about to blurt out I miss you too but manage get hold of her senses when the elevator stopped. “I’m leaving first.” she said and walks out.

Youngbae followed her and grab her hand turning her to face him. “Is that all?” he asked her.

“Huh? Let go.” she said, and tried to push him away.

“Why do you always have to win?” Youngbae asked her not letting her go.

“Youngbae-ah, what on earth are you doing? Let go. Have you gone mad?” she asked trying to escape from his grip but Youngbae was stronger.

“Yes, I must have gone crazy. You are driving me crazy. That dress. That look. You ignoring me it’s making me c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter