late night thoughts

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn’t long before the decided to dry themselves and get ready for dinner.

Youngbae prepared the griller and started grilling the meat.

“Bae, where are you?” Marge called for him when she didn’t see him in the kitchen, she went outside and saw Youngbae setting the place. She silently walked towards him and gave him a back hug, “There you are.” She said.

Youngbae turned his head and she saw her smiling towards him. “Worried I left?” He asked.

“Uhuh!” she said and he could feel her nod her head on his back.

“So what are you making?” She asked and let go of him to stand beside him.

“Samgyeopsal. It will be ready soon!” he said and kissed her forehead.

Marge tried to help but Youngbae insisted that he is the grill master.

“Here you go!” Youngbae said as he feeds Marge a lettuce wrap.

“It’s taste great, thanks. Igo, I made you one.” She said.

“Bae, are we staying here for the night?” she asked.

“We could, I was going to ask you but you beat me to it.” He replied smiling. “Do you want to?”

“I have work tomorrow, I don’t have spare scrubs in my locker and well, but I could ask Rina to bring me a spare one for tomorrow if we are going to stay here tonight.” Marge reminded him.

“You don’t have to. I already took care of that, I bought some it’s in the car.” Youngbae smiled.

“Really?” Marge asked surprised.

“Yeah, so there is nothing for you to worry.” Youngbae said.

“Bae, what made you do this?” Marge asked curiously.

“Well I just wanted for us to go someplace where we can be comfortable, just the two of us.” Youngbae said.

After dinner, Youngbae and Marge decided to snuggle on the sofa and watch a movie while drinking hot chocolate, they were both exhausted from playing in the water earlier.  Youngbae had his arms wrapped around Marge while she was resting on his shoulder.  Youngbae felt exceptionally happy to staying at home like this, he had a contented and happy smile on his face. Months ago he was worried they would never patch things up and they are back together closer than before.

Marge snuggle closely to Youngbae, she likes it when Youngbae had his arms wrapped around her, she thinks picturing Youngbae being like this is a thousand more times cooler than when he is on stage showing off his dance and vocal skills. Youngbae is wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter