hyung to the rescue!

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh, sajangnim wants to talk to me.” Dongwook said surprise.

“Oh, wae? Something wrong?” his girlfriend Hanbyul asked.

“Well I don’t know, probably for my Japanese concert. He just said if I have free time I should drop by his office today or tomorrow.” he said.

“So are you going there now?” Hanbyul asked.

“Well,” he said confused, his president gave him a call but he said it wasn’t urgent, but he was curious as to what is it about, but he also didn’t want to ruin his date with Hanbyul.

“Go!” Hanbyul said smiling. “Just call me when you are done, I know you will be thinking about it throughout the day anyway. I can get my hair done while you are talking to him.” she said smiling at him.

“Really you are ok with that?” he asked.

“We have been away from each other for months and years, surely a few hours won’t bother.” She said.

“Thank you!” he said giving her a quick kiss. “I will call you once I am done.”

She smiled as she watch his boyfriend go and meet his president, her former president.

During the beginning of their relationship, they would long to be always together and would hate it when the other would have a sudden engagement, but they have been together for so long and have gone through so much, that they learn to understand that these sudden calls are inevitable and part of their work. Many people have said that since they have been together for so long, they should just tie the knot already, but for this two it’s not the case, they have their work that they love so much and things that they want to do. Although they want to be with each other they both know that there are still things that they want to do and getting married would just make it difficult.

----------------------------------------------------

“Sajangnim!” Dongwook said as he walked in.

“Oh, I thought you were on a date.” Yang said surprised to see Dongwook in his office right away.

“I was, but Hanbyul knew I will be thinking about this meeting so she sent me here instead, she will get her hair done while waiting.” He said smiling at him. “So what is it you wanted to talk about?” he asked.

“Well, everything about your album and promotion in Japan is going well so it is not about that.” He said. “It is about your dongsaeng, Youngbae. He has been having conflicting thoughts lately. I was wondering if you could help him out.” he said.

“Oh, what is wrong with Youngbae?” se7en asked concerned.

“You know that he is seeing someone right?” he said to which Dongwook nodded.

“Well, he has been thinking of getting married soon, apparently, this constant touring, being apart is hard for him, plus he also scared that Marge is not staying in Korea, she has to leave in less than a year. He asked the her once in Japan, since Youngbae doesn’t know how to talk to women the proposal end up in a misunderstanding and well let just say she wasn’t happy with the idea and walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter