Phone Call Tease

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Babe, it’s late, you should be sleeping, yah I still see you online.” Youngbae said on the phone.

“But I am not sleepy.” Marge whined in the other line.

“Aish, come on, this is my third time calling you telling you to go to bed.” Youngbae said.

“Well stop calling then.” Marge said.

“How can I, everytime I check, you are online. You haven’t been sleeping well these past few days.” Youngbae said worried.

“I am fine, it is just insomnia, nothing new.” Marge said.

Youngbae sigh, he knows he can’t win, “Okay, but can you at least try. Put some soothing music, milk, try to relax your mind.” Youngbae suggested.

Marge knew all those suggestions were pointless, so she decided to play with Youngbae instead.

“Hmm, I could but those don’t work. I hate milk, and well if I put some music I will just be in the mood for you and it is such a shame you are not here with me.” Marge teased.

Youngbae growled, damn she just got his imagination working, “Yah, what are saying?” Youngbae said trying not to think what his girlfriend is wearing or what he could be doing to her.

Marge stifled her laughter; she knew that last phrase worked.

“Oh you know what I mean, you me, some mood setting music, my lingerie.” She said the last words ily.

Youngbae just groaned and closed his eyes.

Jiyong was observing Youngbae and was wondering what is wrong with him; Youngbae became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter