Spying on Youngbae

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge hasn’t called after Youngbae rejected the call multiple times and even though there was no messages or call he was checking it regularly as if expecting for her to call again.

It was almost morning, Youngbae was still inside the YGE looking at his phone talking to himself.

“Babo! You rejected the call, the hell you expect for her to call again?! Eesh!” he whined to himself as he tapped his foot impatiently.

Youngbae scanned for Marges’ picture, he smiled when he saw her smiling on his phone screen. “Chagiya, please call again. I am begging you. Please.” He pleaded to his  phone, tracing her face on his screen tenderly.

“Maybe I should call?” He said to himself.

“Ani, ani, aniya, you could be sleeping already.” He said looking at the picture again touching her cheeks on his screen.

Youngbae could feel a warm feeling growing inside his heart. Even through this he can still imagine she was still beside him, looking only at him, smiling for him. It was his way of coping, but to others he knows he would look crazy.

Youngbae didn’t know that Teddy and Jiyong was spying on him from the corner peeping through a small gap.

“Bro, I think Youngbae has gone mental? He is talking to himself again and now he is even feeling that phone gently!” Teddy hissed at Jiyong.

“You think? Hyung, I don’t know what to do, he is so stubborn.” Jiyong said shaking his head.

Tablo who was about to go home saw the two sneakily peeping at something so he decided to scare them.

“Yah! What is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter