Family Dinner

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I missed you!” Youngbae said and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck tickling her.

“Bae, your members are just in the living room!” she said and tried to pushed Youngbae away.

“I don’t care.” He said and began to kiss her. He trailed kisses on the side of her neck. He deepened the kiss and grinded his hips behind her making his intention clear.

Marge was , she tried to hold in her moans, but Youngbae was making it hard. He turned Marge to face her and look at her his eyes was dark with passion. He tilted his head and bend down to kiss her. He nibbled on her lower lips to make her open up for him and she did. He smiled at her devilishly knowing that she is as him. He deepened the kiss making her moan his tongue meeting hers.

--------------------------------------------

“Hyung, if they keep going at it, I won’t be able to eat. We should have just brought some of the food here in the living room.” Seungri said pouting.

“Youngbae must be hungry for a different thing!” Jiyong said laughing.

“Maybe we should just … go.” Daesung said uneasy.

----------------------------------------------

Marge manage to push Youngbae away. “Bae stop!” she said and pushed him away, her hands pressing on his chest, Youngbae was gasping and was out of breath

“Your members are here, let’s just get this prepared. She said and went back to what she was doing.

Youngbae shook his head. He had lost control. He helped Marge and set the dishes carelessly. “I am having you after dinner!” he whispered in her ear making her blush.

----------------------------------------------

The three could hear dishes clinging and turned their head cautiously in the kitchen.

“Did they stop? That was quick?” Jiyong said.

“I don’t think they have started yet hyung, but I am not complaining, the food smells great!” Seungri said with his childish grin.

“Food is serve!” Youngbae stepped out and called for the members.

The three didn’t need to be called twice. They stood up from their seat and went to the kitchen.

“Woah! Noona thanks!” Seungri said and took a sit, followed by Jiyong, and Daesung.

“Where is Seunghyun?” she asked.

“In his home.” Youngbae said and sat beside Marge. “Seungri stop! We should pray first.” He said.

“So how was your tour?” Marge asked, while the guys were eating.

“It was fun and at the same time tiring.” Seungri said. “I learned a few words, but since we travel a lot and didn’t use it much I forgot most of it!” he added.

“Seungri has a lot of panda from fans, Youngbae got loads of toys, I had loads of accessories and Daesung had a bit of everything.” Jiyong said.

“Noona, a bra was thrown at Top hyung at the concert in Philippines.” Seungri said excitedly.

“What colour?” She asked casually.

Everybody was surprised at Marge casual tone. “Is it normal to throw bras at your concert?” Youngbae asked surprised.

“No, but really it won’t be the first. It had happened before, but yeah they tend to throw packets as well.” She said.

“Did you throw this kind of stuff noona?” Daesung asked.

“No, but I have attended some concerts and I have seen it happened. It would be weird if the paramedic would throw or lingerie now wouldn’t it.” She said smiling.

“You guys are going to European and American next, well this happens there more often but usually in rock or band concerts.” She said.

“What would you do if someone throws their at Youngbae hyung?” Daesung asked.

Marge smiled and looked at him. “I am fine by it. He is hot.” She said smiling at Youngbae.

“I am still displeased when he said he wants a Singaporean girlfriend.” She said with a pout.

“Babe I called you before that, that was part of the script. See I never repeated it again.” Youngbae said.

“But why didn’t the others say it?” Marge said pretending to be angry.

“I can’t noona, I was just in a scandal. Jiyong hyung couldn’t as well, with all the pairings. Seunghyun hyung couldn’t memorize the words enough and well Daesung hyung, it wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter