Chapter 32

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------------------------------------------

Next morning Youngbae drop Marge of to work as he drove back to their dorm.

Marge didn’t see her flatmates at the staffroom, she assumed that they were in their station so she went to hers.

“Unnie!” Hyejung greeted her warmly. “How was your date?”

Marge just smiled.

“No wonder you were ignoring Dr. Kim, you said you weren’t dating anybody. He must be someone big to own that kind of car.” Hyejung said.

“He is hardworking.” Marge replied.

“Unnie I am curious about him, is he handsome? Have you been dating long?” Hyejung asked.

Marge smiled politely, “Let’s talk about that later, It’s handover time.” She replied politely, and sat beside the outgoing nurse to receive the handover.

Unfortunately for Hyejung, there were many patients that day, so they didn’t have a chance to talk about Marge’s date.

Hyunbin, apparently wasn’t in his best mood, he saw Youngbae dropped Marge off and base on yesterday the two were clearly back together. He decided that he was going to risk it and ask Marge out anyway. He went to the staff room but Marge and her friends had already left, he decided to call her but her phone was switch off. He decided to drop a visit at her apartment.

-------------------------------------------------

“So where were you last night huh?” UJ asked when they were in the kitchen making dinner.

“I spend time with my boyfriend.” She replied casually.

“Oh my god, so you two are like officially back together!” Colleen said.

“Did you invite him to come over tonight?” Mae asked.

“Yeah I did tell him we were having dinner celebration tonight.” Marge said.

“Wait if we are having him over, how come you are not preparing a Korean cuisine.” UJ said.

“I still need practice for that.” Marge said.

“Oh please, you don’t need practice. You already made a few dishes back.” Colleen said.

“I want it to be perfect.” Marge said smiling.

“What time will he be here?” Mae asked.

“Well anytime now, I told him to come at around 6.” She said and check the clock it was ten past six.” She replied.  “Now shall we start setting the table?” Marge said as she finishes the garnishing.

“Right.” UJ said.

----------------------------------------------------

Youngbae took his gifts out, and was headed to Marge’s unit when he heard the elevator door opened. His expression darkened when he saw Hyunbin stepping out.

“What are you doing here?” he asked and stood in front of him blocking his way to Marge’s door.

“If you are that secured with your relationship with her, why do I sense anger in your voice,” he said and continues to step forward.

“So you are here for Marge?” Youngbae said in disbelief, he never hated a person so much in his life.

Hyunbin just walked past him smirking. “What is it to you who I am here for?” he asked.

“Look I will be honest I don’t like you, I don’t like you coming here especially if you are coming here for my girlfriend.” Youngbae said.

“I see, girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter