se7en's guidance

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung!” Youngbae greeted se7en when he saw him.

“Oh anyeong!” he said when he saw Youngbae. “Where are you going?”

“Nothing, I have really nothing much to do anyway.” he said, which was true he was wondering around YG all day after his workout. He plans to meet Marge after her work though.

“Well that is good, I am about to go get some snacks. Join me!” he said. This was the perfect timing for that talk their president had told him.

Youngbae look at his phone and saw that he has spare time. “Neh hyung sure!” he said.

Se7en and Youngbae drove to a nearby restaurant. It has been awhile since they have hangout. Se7en would always treat them back when they were still trainee’s and when they were still rookies, but since both have been busy now, well big bang in particular, they rarely have time to hang out.

“So how is the tour going? It’s tiring isn’t it?” he said.

“Neh, it is, but it is fun at the same time.” Youngbae said.

“Well that is not the only part that is hard during the tour, especially since you and your girlfriend are still new, you must always long to be with each other a lot.” He said.

“Well yes,” Youngbae smiled bashfully. “I do, it is hard, but she has been understanding about the entire thing.” Youngbae said.

“Hyung, did you and noona have experience this type of problems?” Youngbae asked curiously.

“Yeah, at first, but we got used to it that it becomes normal, there are many instances that we have to spend time apart but that didn’t bother us anymore.” He replied.

“Why? Is there something wrong between you two?” he asked.

“Aniyo hyung, she understands my work.” Youngbae replied.

“And you? How is she?” Se7en asked.

“She is doing great. Well to be honest, we had to break up for some time, but we are back now so everything is ok.” He said.

“Oh! Can I know what happened?” Se7en asked. He thread the water cautiously, he knew Youngbae was a private person.

“It was something I did and say, she took it wrongly and walked out, but we both realised our mistake now.” Youngbae vaguely explained.

“Well I am glad to hear that.” He said, he knew he can’t probe any longer, Youngbae’s vague explanation means he is really not up to talk about it. He decided to come at a different angle instead.

“So when is your solo coming?” he asked.

“Me? I am not satisfied with it, Sajangnim has something planned, but everything is still shady I am not ready yet.” He said.

“I have some i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter