Sober

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day Marge woke up late and decided to make a meal and bring it over to his boyfriend. She knocked softly and wasn’t sure if the boys are up already. Youngbae was still in his dreamland while Daesung opened the door for her.

“Oh noona! Hyung is still sleeping.” He said and let her in.

“it’s ok, well I brought you guys food, here.” She said handing him the serving dish.

“You could wake him up, we are supposed to meet sajangnim today, he suddenly wants us in YGE.” He added.

“Did he tell why?” Marge asked although she have an idea why.

“He didn’t say, Sajangnim called me up this morning and told me he wants us in YG, he doesn’t sound happy though.” Daesung said scratching his head.

“Well, go ahead and eat first.” She said smiling, she knows why YG was annoyed. “I’ll go wake your hyung.” She said.

Marge knocked at Youngbae’s door but there was no response.

“noona, just go in. Hyung is dead asleep.” Daesung told her. “I was going to wake him up when you rang.” He added.

She smiled and knocked again before going in. She saw Youngbae sleeping with his hands over his head his legs sprawled.

“Shillang! Irona!” she joked shaking him slightly but Youngbae didn’t move.

She leaned closer to his ear and whispered, “Shillang, time to wake up.” She said

“Chagiya?!” he asked groggily, he wasn’t sure if it was Marge calling him hubby but he knew none of the members would call him that.

Marge smiled and lie beside him snuggling to him, Youngbae was now sure it was Marge so he instinctively pull her close to him.

“I could wake up like this every morning.” He groaned, still with his eyes close.

“Bae, do you remember what y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter