Dad Gives his OK

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“She is a fine girl, shy but that is expected, it’s the first meeting.” Youngbae’s dad said.

“Now I can finally taste her cooking. Last time these two just served me ramyeon.” Hyunbae said.

“It was a good idea to let her have some alone time with your mother, she was eager to meet her and I guess our set up here is pretty intimidating.” His dad said laughing.

“Yeah, she has a bit more of western casual style dad.” Youngbae said smiling.

“Well she fits you then, you were never traditional, you were always like those Americans on TV.” His dad said.

Youngbae just laughed. “So do you like her?” Youngbae asked eagerly.

“Yes, she is a nice girl.” His dad said.

“Dad, do you think,” he said rubbing his hands nervously and glanced at his older brother.

Hyunbae knew what his younger brother was going to ask and he was just as amused to see his brothers’ nervous expression.

“Dad, I am 25 now,” he sighed “and..” he added unsure what to say.

“and?” his dad looked at him smiling.

“and, well aren’t you am, you know,” Youngbae said un able to finish his sentence.

“Oh Youngbae, if this is how you asked our dad for permission, heck you must be more nervous when asking her.” Hyunbae said laughing.

“Dad, I got her this.” Youngbae said and pulled out a red velvet box.

His dad smiled. “So that is why you finally brought her here, to get our approval, well if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter