Christmas Vacations

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So hyung what do you guys have planned for the Christmas Season?” Seungri asked.

“Working.” Top said bored.

“Don’t worry hyung, I know a Christmas Eve party we can go to.” Jiyong said. “Want to tag along maknae?” Jiyong added.

“No thanks hyung, I have been invited somewhere.” Seungri said smirking.

“How about you Dae?” Jiyong asked.

“I am staying at home hyung, I will spend it with my family.” Daesung said smiling.

“Youngbae hyung?” Dae asked.

“Christmas eve is the night!” Youngbae said smiling brightly and flipping the red velvet box in his hands.

“So you mean you haven’t slipped the ring on her yet?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Youngbae had pretty much told everyone he knows he loves Marge and he is marrying her, he had told them he was going to pop the question months ago so he was surprise to see him still holding on to the box.

“Hyung, I thought you already asked her already, I was just waiting for the wedding date, I already pick a present for you two.” Seungri said.

“Thanks maknae. No Ji, I haven’t put the ring on her yet, but I know what you are thinking, I keep calling her my wife, and keep telling everyone she is the one but I am waiting for it. Waiting for the perfect timing to ask her with this ring.” Youngbae said still smiling.

“What makes you think she won’r run away this time?” Top asked.

“Hyung!” Daesung hissed.

“No it’s o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter