We Meet Again

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, Youngbae and I have to go somewhere for a bit.” Jiyong said and picked up his stuff.

“Huh where?” Youngbae asked surprised.

“Are you buying us food hyung?” Seungri asked.

“Aniyo, but we must go now Youngbae, you will thank me letter, hyung just guide the rest in the recording I will be back later. Youngbae palyi, get up!” he said and dragged Youngbae out.

“You have been having this habit of dragging me around.” Youngbae said and pull his hands and fix himself.

“Dara just saw noona. Let’s hurry, we might miss her again.” Jiyong said and pulley Youngbae again.

“Noona?” Youngbae asked confused as he jogged with Jiyong towards the car.

“Marge noona, you are right she is here, she is at Seoul tower.” Jiyong said as he open the car door,

“She really is here?” Youngbae said his voice excited.

Jiyong looked at his direction and smiled. For more than three years this was the first time he had heard Youngbae’s voice genuinely happy and excited, and his aura did brighten.

“Woah, just a mere confirmation that noona is here can have this effect I wonder what would happen if you actually see her, now don't just stand there and get in! Palyi!” Jiyong said.

“I am actually scared Ji, what if she is mad at me.” Youngbae said worried as he got inside the car. “Worst what if she already has someone else.” Youngbae added his voice getting gloomier.

“If she is not married then win her back.” Jiyong said. “She won’t be happy unless it’s with you.”

“You forgot I have hurt her.” Youngbae said.

“We all make mistakes Youngbae, I have hurt Dara multiple times, but I keep promising and keep trying to be better, do the same, I can’t stand seeing you like this anymore. You look terrible.” Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter