Ending

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge waited by the bench, it was really late and it was getting quite chilly.

“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all.” She thought to herself feeling the cold.

Youngbae saw Marge sitting by the bench, he still can’t believe she is here waiting for him. He noticed how Marge tugged her cardigan closer to herself. He took his jacket off and draped it around her.

“It’s colder here in Korea than the South.” Youngbae said smiling at her.

“Hmm, yeah, but I came from the north now, northern America.” She said.

“Woah, so you have changed places.” Youngbae said surprised.

“Well yeah, well we all did.” Marge said.

“Do guys always travel by pack?” Youngbae said laughing.

Marge smiled. “No, just me.” Marge said.

“May I ask why?” Youngbae said.

“I got tired of it. Tired of waiting.” Marge said and looked at the river.

“You waited?” Youngbae said his voice quivering.

“Yes, waited, past tense.” She said and quickly looks at him.

“What about now?” Youngbae said afraid of her answer.

“To be honest, I am not quite sure.” She said. “After all it’s been more than three years. I am not sure if I still like the old stuff.” She said.

“I still like the old stuff. In fact I still love you.” Youngbae said.

Marge laugh, “Love? Hmm, do you really?” Marge said and looks at Youngbae.

“Yes I do.”  Youngbae said.

“Then why did you hurt me? Why did you let me leave? Do you love me or do you like the idea of love?” Marge asked.

“Marge.” Youngbae said, something has change, this is a different Marge.

“Look I came here because Jiyong and Dara asked me to meet you. So I already did, I need to head back now.” Marge said standing up and return Youngbaes’ jacket.

“Is it your turn to walk away this time?” Youngbae asked.

Marge turned to look at him, “You taught me how.” She said and walked away.

Youngbae stood up and walked towards her, he turned Marge around and spoke. “This time I will teach you to stay!” He said and kissed her.

The kiss however wasn’t the same, Marge never responded, instead she just stood there and let Youngbae get on with it. Youngbae was surprised that it wasn’t the same, he stopped himself and looked at Marge.

“Things are not the way they use to be Bae.” Marge said looking at Youngbae.

“You really don’t love me anymore.” Youngbae said his voice shaking.

“Marge please, give me one last chance, I am begging you! Please.” He said hugging her tightly.

“Don’t leave me.” He said now sobbing on her shoulders.

Marge hugged him to comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter