Taking in an advice

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey are you alright?” Colleen asked when she saw Marge walked in.

“Colleen!” Marge said and hugged her friend and broke down.

“What happened?” Colleen asked and consoled Marge. “Hey what’s wrong?”

“It’s over.” She said, “He asked me to leave.” Marge said.

“Wait what? How? Why? Weren’t you supposed to be left behind here?” Colleen riled her with questions.

“He asked me to go with you guys. He is enlisting, he didn’t want me to stay here alone while he is inside.” Marge said.

“Why did you have to call it quits? That is a stupid reason.” Colleen said getting annoyed.

“He said I was distracting him from his music, that he needs to focus on his music, but I know he is lying. He just don’t want me to stay here alone. I can tell he is lying.” Marge said.

“So what are you going to do? Are you coming with us?” Colleen asked.

“I, I don’t know.” Marge said. “I can tell he is lying. He doesn’t mean it.” She said.

“Look, UJ called me and asked if I could meet him at the post office, we’ll hold mailing the papers today, just, just in case you will join us.” Colleen said.

“We are given a year grace period. You can stay here then join us later.” Colleen added.

“I don’t know what to do, a part of me is telling that he is lying and that maybe I should just stay but I will admit I got hurt by what he said and that part wants me to leave him and make him regret everything he said.” Marge said.

“Oh babe.” Colleen said and hugged her. “Well don’t make decisions when you’re mad or confuse ok. Think about it.” She added.

------------------------------------------------

Youngbae drove back to their dorm. He was expecting the place to be empty knowing that his other members all have their schedule. Youngbae walked inside silently and head to his room. He didn’t noticed Jiyong, Top, and Seungri inside the kitchen.

“I guess it’s done.” Jiyong said when he heard Youngbaes’ door closed.

“You guess?” Top said his eyebrows arched. “The kid is a mess, I could hear his sobbing all the way here and he didn’t noticed us.” He added.

“I wonder how noona is feeling.” Seungri said.

“You have her friends number, you could ask she is doing. Jiyong let’s go and see Youngbae.” Top said.

“Hyung maybe we should give him some time.” Jiyong said hesitating.

“Time? He don’t have time. I can’t believe you agreed to his idea, you should have tied him down and locked him up while giving him thousands of reasons not to do it. I swear the both of you have that masochistic side in love.” Top said standing up.

“Woah hyung! It is my first time seeing you like this.” Seungri said amaze that Top is taking control.

“I am always like this when I do movies. Enjoy it while it last.” Top said and walks off.

He went to Youngbaes’ room and knock.

“Youngbae-ah, I know you are crying, open up.” He said.

“Hyung, be gentle.” Jiyong hissed.

“At the count of three Youngbae, Hana, teul…” Top said.

“Hyung!” Jiyong said.

“I’m ok hyung.” Youngbae said and opened the door and walked out to the living room.

“I really am fine. I’ll get over this. I’ll be fine. Everything will be fine.” Youngbae said.

“One more fine, and it’s you I’ll chop finely into tid bits.” Top said.

Youngbae just kept his silence.

“Look at you, you are an emotional wreck.” Top pointed out.

“Hhyung, nobody breaks up smiling.” Youngbae said.

“Yeah there are, people who break up because they know they don’t love each other, because the relationship is a trap, but you, you are happy and love each other.” Top said.

“Love is not in the question hyung, it’s more of what can you do for that love.” Youngbae said.

“Last ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter