Youngbae's Aegyo

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Great, you can change in the bedroom, upstairs to you left.” Youngbae said. “I’ll clean this up.” He added.

Marge went up the stairs and the said room. There on the bed was a shopping bag where four different swimsuits where. Marge roamed through the room, she noticed that the room has a balcony and faced the garden, and this place was exceptionally beautiful and elegant. She went to the bathroom and change, there she noticed a robe with her name on it and besides it was Youngbae. She also noticed that bathroom had a complete set of toiletries for the both of them.

“You do think of everything.” She told herself, and put the robe on.

She came out of the room bathroom and saw Youngbae sitting on the bed with his board shorts.

“Babe it’s just us in this house, do you really think you need to wear that?”  he said and tug the knot causing it to be undone.

“Yah!” Marge said and tied it again. “You want me to get yours? It’s cute you got our names embroidered.”

“This is the masters’ bedroom of the house. What do you think?” Youngbae said and took the robe himself.  “I thought it’s great because they have a walk-in closet.” Youngbae added.

“Well it’s really nice, but really if your are just renting it for a day why would you be bothered with a walk-in closet?” she said.

Youngbae smiled. If she just knew, what he has planned. What are in his minds right now? He is sure she would freak out, but he wasn’t going to make the same mistake before, he was going to take his time and take it slow and on the right timing still propose to her, and this, well this was going to be their home. He smiled at the thought of Marge living with him, with wedding ring, and their first-born chasing boss around the grounds.

“Why are you smiling like that?” Marge asked when she saw Youngbae.

“Nothing, I just thought of something.” He said.

“You are different today.” Marge said and splashed water at Youngbae.

“Different? How?” Youngbae as he glided towards her but Marge swam to the other end of the pool splashing him.

“You seem dreamy, I don’t know if it’s this place or what but it feels like you are imagining to actually living here.” Marge said. “Well you could have brought Boss along and have him run around the grounds.” She added.

Youngbae smiled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter