Chapter 33

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jiyong, I need to speak to you. where are you?” Youngbae said on the phone.

“Huh? Why? I am on my way home.” Jiyong said.

“Great, can we talk privately?” Youngbae said.

Jiyong was nervous now, Youngbae sounded dead serious and urgent. “Oh, neh, you want to meet somewhere?” he asked, he was curious to what was wrong.

“No, your house would be private enough. Are you on your way now?” he asked.

“Neh, I am leaving the studio.” He replied.

“Okay I will meet you there.” Youngbae said and hung up.

Jiyong felt cold after the conversation. He doesn’t know why but his senses was telling him this was something big.

---------------------------------------------------

Jiyong waited for Youngbae to arrive, he wasn’t sure what to do. Youngbae sounded urgent and serious.

“Jiyong, where are you?” He heard him call from the door.

“In here.” He said and walked out of the kitchen to meet his friend, “What’s wrong?”

“Ji, I, I,” Youngbae stuttered, “I am serious this time, I really want her. I want to make it official with her, I want it permanent, I want to get married.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong was shock. He could tell Youngbae was serious.

“Chungmal?” was the only word he could say. He still couldn’t believe it.

“I have been thinking about it a lot, and I really do.” Youngbae said. “There are things that I am worrying about, but I know one thing, I don’t want to lose her.”

Jiyong was speechless; he has no idea what to tell him, as friend, as label mate, as brother, as big bang’s leader, he was completely shock.  There was silent between the two.

“I just love her this much.” Youngbae said.

“Well you can love her just now, appreciate this moment. Youngbae getting married is different.” Jiyong said, he was happy Youngbae found love but he wasn’t sure if getting married right away was the right thing to do either.

Youngbae was just silent, he was confused as well.

“Did you tell noona about this? Did she say something?” Jiyong asked.

“No, I haven’t, I took her out the other day, I rented this place out, actually it was a house I plan to buy and live in, we spend the afternoon and evening there, it was perfect, we were happy, contented, I could see myself living like that with her forever.” Youngbae said.

“Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter