Back Home!

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Finally rest day I want to sleep all day!” Jiyong said.

“You’re lucky hyung I still have schedules.” Seungri whined

“Hyung! We do we have to go there now? Isn’t it too early?” Seungri asked.

“Sorry maknae, but that is your schedule.” Their manager said.

“I was just thinking, maybe the director and staff can use an extra minute to sleep!” He said.

“Hyung! Let’s grab some breakfast before we head to the shoot.” Seungri said to Youngbae, but Youngbae wasn’t paying attention he was trying to call Marge.

“Hyung! Did you hear me just now?” he said shaking Youngbae.

“Araso, Araso, I heard you. I will buy you the entire shop, just be quiet.” Youngbae said.

“Yah maknae, shh! I am trying to sleep.” Jiyong said with his eyes close.

Youngbae tried calling her again, and this time she answered.

“Chagiya, good morning.” Youngbae greeted her excitedly.

“Hey babe! What’s up?” Marge asked as she answered the phone.

“I miss you!” Youngbae said with aegyo making the other members cringe.

“Aw, I miss you too.” She cooed her boyfriend, “So how was the tour?” she asked.

“It was alright, tiring but it was ok. I miss you I want to see you.” Youngbae said pleading.

“Then fly back!” she said as she turned the corner.

“I already landed chagiya. Seriously I am upset with you. The whole of Korea knows the great Dong Youngbae and bigbang had landed Korea but my girlfriend is clueless!” he said pouting not hiding the disappointment in his voice.

“You’re here? Sorry babe. Yah I asked you when you’d be back you keep saying surprise!” she said.

“You really don’t check up on me on the internet do you? What if I got scandal overseas?” Youngbae said disappointed at Marge’s lack of information regarding his whereabouts.

“I trust you. You wouldn’t do such things.” She said. “Are you heading home?” she asked.

“No. Seungri and I have schedule. I want to see you after, please cancel your schedules. Please please please!” Youngbae said.

Jiyong and Seungri exchange meaningful glances and sniggered. Youngbae was acting like a child inside the van, a moment ago he was a charismatic bad boy but now he has been reduced to pitiful school boy begging for some love.

“You don’t have to beg, I have no work today. What do you want to eat I will make it for you and bring it over!” she said as she pulled by the grocery store.

“Anything Korean!” He said excitedly and did his shoulder dance. “We will be done before dinner time!” Youngbae added eagerly.

“Fine I will see you then. Text me when you’re on your way back. I will drive to your place.” She said as she smiled noticing the eagerness in his voice.

“In times like this I miss my old apartment. Even though it is small at least I got you living next door.” He said pouting.

“It’s ok , you’re only a few minutes away.” She said.

“I can’t wait to see you tonight!” he said.

“Me too. Try to rest okay.” She said.

“Chagiya.” Youngbae called.

“Hmm?”

“Saranghe!” he said and started to blush and sank to the car sit.

The rest of the members who was inside the van wanted to evaporate out of embarrassment. Jiyong and Seungri was shaking their head and Daesung face-palmed.

Marge lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter