Yes or No?!

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge weighed everything, she wondered if she was ready for this, there were things that she still want to do, she look at the ring with such a burden. She looks at Youngbaes’ face, his eyes told her he was sincere, he was honest with his feelings, and it melted her on the inside, she loves him, and that was all that matters.

“Yes I will!” she said and hugged him, as tears were falling from her eyes.

Youngbae pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears, “Yah, why are you crying?” He asked getting worried.

“I am just overwhelmed, I wasn’t expecting this.” Marge said.

“Let’s put this on.” Youngbae said smiling and got her hand. “You know I have been carrying this for months now, finally it is with its rightful owner.” Youngbae said and looks at her after putting the ring on.

Youngbae slowly tilt his head towards Marge, she closed her eyes anticipating the kiss.

It was a slow passionate kiss, the two of them savouring the moment, being gentle with each other. Youngbae was being careful, he wanted to tell Marge how much he loves her, how much he cares for her, he wanted to make her feel it through his kisses. Marge was responding to Youngbae with the same amount of emotion, and love.

They both lay down on the cushions and started making out. Youngbae traced kisses down to the side of her neck kissing her sensitive spot, he made sure to whisper I love you when he brushed against her ear and took her li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter