It is goodbye

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge arrive at the place where Seungri suggested, she went inside and look for Seungri and was surprised when she saw Youngbae with him.

Youngbae was equally shocked when he saw Marge walked in.

Seungri noticed  Youngbaes’ shocked expression, he grinned and turned around smiling at Marge, “Noona your finally here!” Seungri said and went to her.

“Seungri what are you doing?” Marge said.

Seungri just smiled and pulled her towards their table.

“Hyung, close your mouth, it is just noona.” Seungri said.

Youngbae took a deep breath and stood up, “I am leaving.” He said.

Seungri was quick and pulled Youngbae down. “No you are not! Jiyong hyung and I planned this okay, you two will sit here and talk, the place is rented out for the afternoon.” Seungri said.

“There is nothing left to say.” Youngbae said.

“Oh sure there is. Hyung you have been talking to yourself, talking at noona’s picture waiting for response or worse making your own response. Look noona is here so talk things out.” Seungri said and stood up.

“Wait where are you going?” Marge asked as Seungri started walking away.

“I am a third wheel here, so I am leaving. Besides the whole point of this is to put you two in one room and talk things through. Hyung, this your chance to straighten things out, and noona no matter what, don’t let hyung go.” Seungri winked and walk out of the restaurant.

“Look, I, I have somewhere else to go.” Youngbae said standing up not looking at Marge.

“Do you really mean it?” Marge said looking at Youngbae.

Youngbae just stood there, he wants to say no, he wants to ask for forgiveness but he was holding everything back.

“Youngbae, I can go away sure, but we don’t have to end it, we can still make it work. It is not like you will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter