Call rejected

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Marge our tickets have been booked.” UJ said. “You sure you’re coming? I have been observing you this past few weeks and well it seemed like you were on auto pilot babe.” He said.

“Yah, it’s only a week. I will get used to it.” Marge said forcing out a smile.

“Haven’t had a word from him then huh?” UJ asked.

“No, I didn’t call him after I left, and he never did call or text.” She said.

“Well, we are leaving in a three weeks. You need to pack some of this stuff if you really are coming. The courier is coming tomorrow to pick our cargo.” UJ said.

“’I’ll pack in a few minutes.” She said.

“Alright, boxes are right outside.” UJ said and left her.

Marge looked around and started sorting out her stuff books and souvenirs she collected. She stop when she was sorting her closet, she found some of Youngbae’s clothes that he left at her place when he used to spend the night over.

Marge took her phone and called Youngbae, she want set things straight before leaving. She knew deep down that Youngbae don’t want to end their relationship either.  If Youngbae wasn’t going to call her she was.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Youngbae was inside the studio recording some songs when his phone rang, he looked at the caller ID and his heart skipped a beat.

“Aren’t you answering it?” One of the producers asked when he noticed Youngbae staring at his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter