Meeting Mom and Dad

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae and Marge were driving to his parents’ house. Marge was apprehensive meeting Youngbae's parents so she was quiet during the drive, she was just staring at the road.

“Are you nervous?” Youngbae asked as he held Marge’s hand in an attempt to relax her.

“A bit yeah, after all this is the first time I am meeting your family.” Marge said.

“You met YG family, this one is smaller, besides my mom is eager to meet you, and she is curious who got his son this happy.” He said and turned to look at her with his eye smile.

Marge responded with a smile.

“Don’t be nervous. They will love you.” He reassured her.

“Well apart from meeting your parents, this is my first chuseok. You guys are very traditional, what if I do something that is disrespectful in your parents eyes. I don’t want to disappoint you.” She said and sighing.

“Don’t worry too much I know you will do great, I will be there to guide you.” He said and stole a quick kiss on her cheek .

“Were here.” He said and pulled over.

Youngbae opened the car door for Marge as they head towards his parents house.

“They’re here!” Hyunbae yelled since he was peeking from the window.

“Oh son, I think the poor girl will be more anxious meeting you in this state than us.” His dad said.

“Hyunbae, open the door.” His mother said.

“But mom, hide Boss, she is scared of dogs.” Hyunbae said and went towards the door. 

“Hey bro! Hi Marge! Come on in.” Hyunbae said as he opened the door and greeted her warmly.

“Hi!” Marge greeted Hyunbae.

“Mom, Dad, your daughter in law is here!” he screamed as he walks inside the living room.

“See my brother thinks you are his sister in law already.” He said smiling at her.

“Mom, Dad, this is Marge.”Youngbae introduced them, “and once again my older brother, Hyunbae Hyung.”

“Good evening, sir, ma’am, I am Marge it is nice to finally meet you.” Marge said and bowed to them.

“Well, finally I get to see the girl that is making our Youngbae this happy.” His mom said and hugged her.

“Youngbae, you forgot to mention that you did not just pick a respectful but a beautiful girl as well.” His dad said nodding in approval.

“Marge, got you some presents.” Youngbae said.

“Oh, thank you dear. Wow you are picking up our tradition well.” His mom said.

“Well I asked Youngbae some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter