Familiar Places

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge brought her dongsaeng to her favourite restaurant, the place where she and Youngbae first dated. She smiled to herself thinking of the fun memories she had. Since she frequented the place with either Youngbae or her friends the lady had been familiar with her and had always greeted her warmly. Today however, the owner was surprise to see her after such a long time.

“Oh, Marge I haven’t seen you in a while.” She greeted her. “Same spot I assume.”She said.

“Yes please.” Marge said smiling.

“You haven’t been here for a long time, I thought you already found another favourite restaurant.” The woman said.

“No, I could never find another. Mianhe I left without even saying goodbye last time I am just stopping by my flight is tomorrow.” she said.

“Oh, well that explains it.” The woman said and smiled at Marge. “I will be back when you are ready to order.” she said and left them.

“Noona you are a regular here?” Hyunseng asked.

“Yes, it is close to our apartment. The group loves this place.” She said.

“Unnie, they love this place to you know, and well they are just close by, are you sure you don’t want to pop in and say hi. He is already out, you could meet...” Hyejung said.

“It’s been more than three years it would be awkward for me to go and try to see him, besides I have nothing to say to him, I just missed this place that’s all. Nothing special.” She said.

“You really hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter