Lock Out

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Youngbae did a few more run before heading back.

“Hyung! Where have you been?” Daesung asked when he saw Youngbae came inside.

“Oh, you went out without company?” his manager said surprise.

“Yes, I couldn’t sleep, and it was morning so I decided to go for a run, clear my mind of things.” Youngbae said.

 “Hyung let’s eat.” Daesung invited him for breakfast.

Like a regular weekend, Youngbae went to his church group. His busy schedule have left him tired and worn out and not to mention his relationship is stressing him out as well, now that he has time to relax he was happy that he was able to spend it in prayer. He has always been the religious kind. If ever he has problems, he would always turn to prayers for a solution.  He come out renewed and energize. His manager came to pick him up like always.

“Where do you want to go? Jiyong is still asleep, he’ll be in YGE later, Daesung is with his family, big Seunghyun is filming.” Boram said.

“I think I will head home. I am going to meet with Mina and Jiyong tonight in YGE, you don’t have to drive me hyung. You can rest as well. I am sure you are tired from all the travelling. Just drop me off.” He said.

“Okay, well just call me if you need anything.” Boram said.

“Neh hyung.” He said.

It wasn’t long before Youngbae was in front of their apartment building. There were a few fans who handed him gifts, some even handed him gifts for the other members. He took them, thanked the fans, and went inside. He arrives on his floor and saw Marge fidgeting at her door while on the phone.

“Is that so? Well thanks anyway. Tell him to text me when the procedure is done, thanks.” She said and hangs up, and started searching inside her bag.

“Where is it?!” she asked herself while searching her bag.

She was too preoccupied looking for her keys she didn’t notice that the elevator door opened and Youngbae came out.

Youngbae approached her. “Are you ok?” he asked and put a hand on her shoulder, startling her.

“Oh my god!” she said clutching her bag close to her chest. “You startled me. I’m fine.” She said and started digging inside her bag.

Youngbae smiled. “Lost your key’s?” he asked.

“Huh?” she said looking up at him. “Seems like it.” She said and went back searching, just then her phone rang and she hurriedly picked it up.

“hello!” she answered.

“Oh hey. It’s me! I can’t go home just yet. I’ve been asked to extend my hours. Back to back procedures. Won’t be home in four hours the least. Sorry babe, you can drop by the hospital and grab the key’s if you want.” UJ said.

“Never mind, your inside the theatre, I’ll just find a way to entertain myself.” She said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter