Being more open

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You rented this place?” Marge asked surprised.

“Yes, well it’s hard for us to date outside and since we both prefer having each other’s company well I decided why don’t we do this.” He replied.

“You always think of everything!” She said and hugged him.

“Well I am just making up for lost time.” He replied. “Look there is a pool. I already took the liberty of buying you a swimwear. It’s in the room upstairs. We can swim later, but for now let’s cook.” Youngbae said and led her to the kitchen.

“Look couple apron!” Youngbae said and he helped Marge put hers’ on.

“Take this off.” She said and took off his cap. “I like it when you just let your hair down unstyled.” She added.

“So what are we making?” she asked and waited for Youngbae to gather the ingredients.

“Something that I love but I don’t get to eat often.” He said and pulled out a pizza dough and containers of different vegetables and meat toppings.

“Why not?” Marge asked and helps him with the containers.

“Diet.” Youngbae said.

“So are you going to flip that in the air?” Marge asked pointing at the dough.

“Yeah!” He added excitedly. “I have never done this before.” He said and started kneading the dough.

Youngbae’s attempt was cute but he was doing it wrong making Marge laugh.

“I can tell.” She said and moves closer towards him, “Let me show you.” she added and put her hands over his guiding it.

Youngbae however, got distracted and started playing her hands, by lacing their fingers together as they knead the dough.

“Bae, stop, look the dough is sticking to our fingers.” She said.

“Hmm! Do we need more flour?” He asked as he leaned his chin on her shoulders, his chest pressing on her back, pinning her close to the counter, Youngbae was deliberately blowing down her neck tickling her.

“Yeah! Bae stop!” she said giggling as she tried to move sideways but she couldn’t coz Youngbae got her pinned and his arms wrapped around her.

“Stop what?” he asked innocently and gave her a quick kiss on her neck startling her making her jump a little.

“That, seriously we will ruin the pizza.” She said trying to use her hips to push him away.

“We can always just get delivery.” he replied and tilted his head down to kiss her but before their lips touched Marge’s phone started ringing startling the two.

“That’s my mom.” She said and moved away from Youngbae, she knew this because she had a different ring tone for her mom, friends, workmates, and for Youngbae.

“Hey ma what’s up?” she said as she picked up her phone and left Youngbae alone.

Youngbae smiled and continued to knead the dough by himself. He could hear her in the living room but she was talking in her native tongue so he didn’t understand anything. Youngbae was about to put some toppings when he realized he wasn’t sure what Marge wants. He wanted to ask her but she was still on the phone so he just waited, while waiting he got himself thinking if Marge’s parents knows about them.

“Hey are you done? Sorry it took a while.” She said as she walks inside the kitchen.

“It’s ok. So any toppings you like?” Youngbae said.

“Hmm, meat fest! With some pineapples and bell pepper.” She said happily. “What did you got?”

“A little bit of everything.” He said. “Is that alright?”

“it’s perfect.” She replied and Youngbae placed their pizza inside the oven.

“Should we play by the piano while we wait?” Youngbae suggested.

Youngbae asked Marge to sit beside her as he started playing, “Any request?” he asked.

“Hmm, Pachelbel’s Cannon.” She said.

Youngbae smiled. “Oh that is tough. I will try, I haven’t played that stuff for ages.” He said nervously.

Youngbae tried but failed the first attempt, but Marge just smiled at him encouraging him so he gave it another go.

Marge smiled, as Youngbae really got into the emotion of playing it however, his outfit didn’t match the song at all, he was dress in his trade mark hip hop style clothes which matches his rugged hair, but he was playing a really romantic and classic tune, it just made her heart flutter even more.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter