Last Night

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe this is our last night here!” Colleen said and threw herself beside Marge with a flop.

“Me too, but then again I am really looking forward to our new unit! Marges’ aunt really knows how to hook us up.” May said browsing her tablet for the pictures of their new unit again.

“That virtual tour was awesome, the views we get. I think it is far better from our apartment here in Seoul.” Colleen said.

“Hey guys! Want to celebrate our last night in Seoul?” UJ said as he enters their room.

“How?” Rina asked.

“Let us roam the street of Seoul, I rented a chauffeur to take us around Seoul. We won’t be leaving till the afternoon anyway.” he said.

“I am up for that.” Marge said standing up.

“Yeah, seems like a plan. Let me just grab my coat!” Colleen said pushing herself off the bed.

“I’m coming to!” May said.

“We’ll meet you at the lobby in five minutes!” Marge said.

“Alright then.” UJ said and left.

The group decided to head for a bar to drink. The group were toasting for their last day when a familiar face walks in.

“Hyung, can you excuse me for a second, I have to talk to a friend.” Top said and walked towards Marges’ table.

“Seunghyun.” Marge said and stood up to bow at him in greeting.

Top remove his glasses and stared at her. “So it is you, I am not seeing a ghost, don’t be too formal.” Top said and hugged her.

“You kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter