Drunk Youngbae

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chagiya!” Youngbae called as he knocked on her door.

“Younbae, you are drunk, come on! Let’s go!” Jiyong said and tried to pull his best friend away from Marge’s door back to his unit.

“Aniyo! I don’t want to stay there tonight!” he said and pushed Jiyong away and stumbled towards Marge’s door.

“Youngbae, you are drunk, chinchal this is not cool.” Jiyong said helping him up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Fortunately for Youngbae Marge was suffering from insomnia that night so she was still up reading a book trying to tire herself. She thought she heard something so she went out of her room, then she was sure something was happening in the hallway so she look at the monitor and was surprise to see Youngbae and Jiyong stumbling in her front door. She opened the door to see if they were alright.

“Jiyong, Youngbae, are you okay?” she asked, she could clearly see  Youngbae was drunk, he was red and looked extremely hyper, Jiyong however was red and sweating all over, she could also smell alcohol and nicotine.

“Chagiya!” Youngbae said and hugged her excitedly.

“Mianhe noona, Youngbae is drunk.” Jiyong said and holding Youngbae’s back to keep him steady.

“Aniyo, I am not drunk I am happy!” he said smiling that his eyes almost disappeared.

“I can see.” Marge said and held him on his chest to keep him steady.

“Oh Jiyong! Jiyong is having an album coming up, isn’t my best friend daebak!” he said clapping his back that Jiyong almost fell on the ground.

“Aish chinchall! This is my happiest moment, the love of my life and my best friend!” He said and hugged them both.

“Okay, what is up with him?” Marge asked Jiyong.

“I don’t know, we were drinking and having fun and then he got drunk and this!” Jiyong said and supported Youngbae, “Noona can you help me bring him inside his dorm?” he asked.

“Yeah sure.” She said and holds Youngbae on his other side. “Bae, you need to lie down, let’s go to your room.” She said.

“Aish, this dorm, it’s great, but it’s not that great!” Youngbae said. “Chagiya, tell Jiyong, tell him how beautiful our house is? This man, he says I am cheap, but really, he had been dating for soooo long and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter