She's Back

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days have past and Youngbae was still sulking, it was already dawn and he still can’t sleep. He had been going out, trying to forget her but whenever he is alone memories of her came through him. He took his phone and look at her picture again and went through an album of them together. Like a habit, he can’t stop as tear falls down his cheek. He typed her number and pressed call. His heart skipped a beat when he heard it ring. For the past two days he have been trying to call her but the the operator would just direct him to mailbox. He waited, hoping she would finally pick up, but there was no answer.

He decided to typed a message instead

Youngbae: “Please answer my call. I am back in Korea now, and I heard you left. I just to need to know if you are okay.” He typed.

He waited for a few minutes and gave another try in phoning her but she still didn’t answer. He typed another text.

“Chagiya I still love you.”

An hour had passed and still no reply.

“Please come back. I miss you; I am very sorry for what I said and did. Please forgive me. Let us not end it like this. I love you, I still do, and will always do. I need you.”

However, no avail, Youngbae fell asleep waiting for her reply but nothing came.

-----------------------

 

“Well, everything seems in order, I am going now!” she bid goodbye to the incoming shift, since hers was over already and she has given her endorsement to the incoming shift.  She went to the staff room and get change, checked her phone and like before it was flooded with missed calls from Youngbae and messages. She ignored everything and didn’t even bother reading the messages.

She finally arrive home and was about to get inside her unit when the door in Youngbae’s flat open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter