Youngbae's plan

Starting Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae was pacing his room back and fort.

“Hyung, what do I do?” Youngbae asked. “I need to see her.”

“Youngbae, I understand, but it is impossible for you to go out wondering at this time. I am sure Marge is ok. She told you herself. Give her sometime to cool down.” Boram said.

Youngbae sat down. “She hates me, I can hear it in her voice, I saw it in her face. I didn’t mean for it to be like that. All I wanted for us was to be together.” Youngbae said.

"What happen anyway? Is there something you have done?" Boram asked.

Youngbae run his hand through his mowhawk messing it even more. "Hyung! Let's find her!" he whined. 

"Where? It's really late she could be anywhere?" Boram said. 

Youngbae tried to phone her again but her phone was switch off. "Aish!" he said in frustration. 

“Youngbae, I know this maybe sound insensitive but, you need to be strong just now. You can’t let this affect your performances.” Boram said. “I will try and call her, you need to rest. You have interview tomorrow.” he added.

Youngbae remembered what Marge her told her, “focus on your work.” He smiled bitterly as tears fell from his eye when he said. “Don’t worry hyung, I will do my best. No one will know.” He said.

“She just probably misunderstood what you said. Give her time.” Boram said trying to comfort him. “Just rest for now, araso Youngbae?”

“Neh hyung, I will.” he said and heads to the shower.

Boram went out with a heavy sighed, and joined the other managers.

“So how are things?” Jung Geun, Seungri’s Manager asked.

“Not okay, she refuse to tell him where she is, and well she spoke to him just to tell him that she is breaking up with him and to leave her alone. One consolation, she asked him to focus on his work.” Boram said.

“Cold. How could she say that just before the concert, how can Youngbae focus?” Jung Geun said.

“Lucky you Youngbae is not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter